Wednesday 16 July 2008

Getting sorted

I was away this weekend with my fella and it was lovely. For years I have been dreaming about building my own house - unique to me and lovely. My fella knew, but I think that it wasn't until we went to the Centre of Alternative Technology in Wales this weekend that he finally understood. And he loves the idea: he's already started making models and sorting out the basics. But I am years away from getting it built as I am in a certain amount of debt. It's not horrendous but I could well do without the dratted thing. So I have decided to sell as much of my stuff on ebay as I can bear to part with - I'll update here whenever I have knitterly items going up. I have 100s of vintage patterns from the 1940s and 1950s that will get onto ebay - mainly men's and childrens but there are other things in there too.

I also decided to get my stash sorted properly as I am going to really cut back on how much yarn I will be buying for a while. So I spent this evening taking photos so that I can get as much listed onto Ravelry as I can. And boy do I have a load of random skein and balls. Anyway so I hope to have the rest of it sorted by the weekend and then I can really crack on with ebay.

No comments: