Thursday 8 May 2008

International Knitting Magazine Swap

I love getting things in the post and I love magazines and I love knitting so I thought that I would start a swap that would combine the three and hold an INTERNATIONAL knitting magazine swap over on www.swap-bot.com

This is open to everyone with a rating of 4.5 or above. If you have wierd ratings and would like to join then please get in touch and we can see if we can work something out. This swap is also open to newbies but you have to have a full profile - and I will check.

I think that any knitting magazine would be nice so they don't have to be brand new - might be a good way of destashing your collection - but they do have to be in very nice and clean condition.

Please use the comment section to say whether you already have particular magazine and whether you are looking for particualr things. Remember that this is an international swap so you might get something in another language but there are loads of translation sites and other knitters to call on for help.

If you are interested in signing up then please go here and sign up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was thinking of doing something very similar, only on Blogger! Have fun with it!