Monday 19 May 2008

Getting back to normal

And of course by that I mean the widest meaning of normal that you could possibly think.

The past few weeks have been very tough and I am finally getting myself back on track and back to knitting again. I feel so much better with a pair of pins in my hands and yarn running through my fingers.

last week I managed to post off my parcel to my Spring Fling and Coffee Swap Partner - I hope that she likes the choices I made on her behalf. I'll post up pictures once I know that she has recieved it.

What else??? Well I got through to the 4th round of Yarn Smackdown but was ill so couldn't post my hat off as soon as I finished it. ButI had a good time and managed to get several hats from it. I'm now doing Sock Wars but am anticipating my death as I haven't really manage to get enough oofp together to concentrate. But I shall see how I do.

No comments: