Tuesday 20 May 2008

On the pins - a bit late I know

Well I have been trying to sort out the various WIP that I have going along and I think that it is getting a bit out of hand.
  • my Sock Wars socks
  • my Smartie cardigan - I have the back almost finished but that's about it
  • my scallop throw - that's getting on and it's about 3/4 done
  • my grey socks - that pattern is from a vintage knitting pattern and all I have to do is finish off the toe. I could do it in an evening if I could get myself sorted
  • my jaywalkers - I have one now I need the partner
  • my topsecret jumper - I have to frog it back to where the arms join and then start the decreases again
  • the Bath socks - these are being test knitted but I have frogged them so often I am beginning to really dislike them. But I shall carry on and get them finished
  • a pair of Fetching - I started these for my grandmother's 90th birthday got almost finished and then Sock Wars came along. They would take perhaps a couple of hours to finish off.
I am sure that there are a few that I have forgotten about but looking through the list most of the smaller things are well on their way to being finished, perhaps only a few hours or evening on each and I could start with my ravelry queue (which is growing almost daily). So I shall try to get them finished and will not start any new project until these have been moved on. I still have the aran for my fella to knit - I was planning to get it finished for his birthday in November so I should be okay. And I have loads of beautiful socks wool that I want to use - gggrrrhhh

Well this list have made me realise that I am just slacking and must pull my finger out.

No comments: