Monday 7 July 2008

Weekend knitting

I had this weekend to myself and managed to get a fair amount of kntting sorted out.

For my Knit Girls KAL I cracked on with the bolero and now have it almost finished. The photo was taken at the end of Saturday but it now reaches the grand length of 25". I'm going to carry on a bit as the pattern is from the 1950s and it seems designed for someone who doesn't have chinky shoulders so I'll stop at about 28" and see how that fits. I should get it sorted this evening.


I also started my Tour de France KAL on Saturday - managed to get about an inch into it and then spilt a cup of coffee over the yarn and had to start again. I only had a single ball as I wasn't too sure how it was going to knit so not much was wasted but it did put me on hold for the start. But I shall bounce back and hopefully re-start again today.

1 comment:

Jane said...

the bolero looks great and I love the colour